1 Night 2 Days
Pickup Time available
Day 1 : Flight from Istanbul to Cappadocia
Day 2 : Hot Air Balloon Tour + Cappadocia Red/North Tour + Flight back to Istanbul
- 2 days one night Cappadocia tour from Istanbul with round-trip flights and accommodation included
- Fly to Kayseri to explore Cappadocia’s awesome rock fairy chimneys, castles and villages
- Admire the painted chapels of the UNESCO-listed Goreme Open-Air Museum and climb Uchisar Castle
- Marvel at the fairy chimneys of Pasabag and the Devrent Valley and the pottery town of Avanos
- Stay one night at a special class boutique cave hotel
- Enjoy a hassle-free trip, with a hotel pickup in Istanbul, plus transport and most meals in Cappadocia included.
*** Departure and ending places of this itinerary can be customized other than Istanbul upon request!
Day 1 Istanbul - Cappadocia
Accommodation : Cappadocia
Included Meals : ---
Day Tour : ---
Domestic Flight : Istanbul to Cappadocia
Description : We will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to Istanbul airport for your evening flight to Cappadocia. Upon your arrival, we will transfer you to your hotel in Cappadocia. Overnight stay in Cappadocia.
Day 2 Cappadocia - Istanbul
Accommodation : ---
Included Meals : Breakfast at hotel, Lunch at the tour
Day Tour : Hot Air Balloon Tour & Full Day Cappadocia Red/North Tour
Domestic Flight : Cappadocia to Istanbul
Description : Get ready for a wonderful experience unique to Cappadocia! We will pick you up from hotel at early morning (depending on the location of your hotel) and transfer you to the balloon site where you will have the opportunity to watch the balloon being prepared for your flight as you enjoy a light breakfast snack; preparation time is generally 15-20 minutes. Your flight will begin at sunrise, where your pilot will climb to a comfortable altitude of about 700 to 1000 meters above ground level. It is from this elevation that you will marvel at the beauty of Cappadocia below you. During certain segments of the flight our pilots are also capable of flying as low as 1 meter above the rock formations which will allow you perfect photo taking opportunities. The Standard Flight is a total of 60 fascinating minutes. There will be a champagne celebration at end of the flight and you will be presented with a Flight Certificate, signed by your pilot, as a souvenir reminder of this magnificent experience. You will be returned to your hotel at the end of your tour where you can rest, have breakfast, and then you can continue on with your full-day Cappadocia tour. After having breakfast at the hotel, (approx. 09:00 am) we will depart for your full day tour. The first stop on your tour will be a visit to the Devrent Valley which reveals many different rock formations and small fairy chimneys that form a lunar landscape, or moonscape, by their strange look. You will also see animal-like rock formations that look like a sculpture zoo created by nature. We will walk through this amazing valley. Your tour will continue on to Pasabagi (Monks Valley) which contains some of the most striking fairy chimneys in Cappadocia with twin and even triple rock caps. This style is unique, even for Cappadocia, and these fairy chimneys are named ‘mushroom-shaped fairy chimneys’. After visiting Pasabagi, we will drive to Avanos which is known for its world-renowned pottery, a craft dating back to the Hittite period. The red clay which is worked by local craftsmen comes from the residue of the Kizilirmak river, the longest river in Turkey. A stop for lunch is next on the agenda, which will be followed by a visit to the Goreme Open Air Museum where you will visit the churches, chapels and monasteries carved into the fairy chimneys from the 10th to 13th centuries A.D. with frescos painted on the walls. You will be given ample time to take photos in the neighboring valleys before we will transfer you to the airport for your flight back to Istanbul. When you land at Istanbul airport we will transfer you to your hotel. End of our Services.
Your accommodation will be in a boutique cave hotel including breakfast. If you would like upgrade your accommodation to Deluxe Cave hotels, please see the details of hotel options.
Boutique Cave Hotel Options;
Heaven Cave Hotel
Antik Cave Hotel
Deluxe Cave Hotel Options (Please Ask Extra Cost of Those Hotels);
Gamirasu Cave Hotel
Yunak Houses Cave Hotel
** You may wish to stay in a hotel not listed here. Just give us a name and we will check rates for that particular hotel.
✓ All local tax and insurances
✓ All domestic flight tickets (Istanbul to Cappadocia and Cappadocia to Istanbul)
✓ 1 night accomodation in a boutique cave hotel
✓ 1 breakfast at the hotel and 1 lunch at the local restaurant
✓ Hot Air Balloon Tour (Standard Category)
✓ Entrance fees to the scheduled museums
✓ All transportation and transfers with non-smoking, A/C deluxe vehicle
✓ Professional licensed Cappadocia tour guide in preferred language
✓ All transfers mentioned in the itinerary
✓ Parking fees
✓ No hidden or extra cost
PLEASE NOTE : Air fares fluctuate according to availability; as a result we suggest you make your decision quickly so you can take advantage of the current lower prices.
x International flights
x Personal expenses
x Tips to the guide and driver
- Comfortable walking shoes and clothing, a hat, sunscreen and insect repellent are recommended.
- Vehicles are non-smoking, air-conditioned and are provided with drivers and professional licensed Cappadocia tour guides in preferred language. Drivers language skills vary; they can not act as guides.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
* If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is cancellation fee for just the cost of domestic flights.
* If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
* If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If weather conditions do not allow, flights and bookings will be postponed to the next morning. Therefore, we suggest for you to book your balloon ride on your first available morning in Cappadocia. In the event that you do not have an additional day to take advantage of a postponed flight, you will receive a refund. The rate of refund is 100 Euros per person for this deal package.
Please Select a Travel Date
Please Select a Travel Time.