The Comfort Class Flights are very flexible and give you the pleasure of viewing the environment clearer and more comfortable. The difference from Standard Flight is having less people in the baskets. This category is a little easier on the pocket, but still a great chance to experience Cappadocia above air. The flight duration is approximately 60 minutes. The size of basket used on this tour is for 10 to 16 passengers. We pick you up from your hotel at around 04:30-05:30 am and we first transfer you to our office for a quick breakfast* then we will take you out to our take-off area where you have the chance to see hundreds of balloons blowing up at same time. The first 30 minutes duration of our flights presents you the closest view of the fairy chimneys, while ascending to the highest altitude you will view the whole landscape in the remaining 30 minutes. After a safe landing, we celebrate our magnificent flight with champagne toasting and certification party. Now it is time to go back to hotel. You will be turn back to hotel approximately 07:45am and then continue your Cappadocia Day Tour.
* Flights are early in the morning, seven days a week all year-round.
* Each flight is custom tailored due to the weather conditions of the day.
* All our passengers are fully insured with highest rate of policy.
* Long trousers, tops with long sleeves and comfortable footwear are recommended.
* PPL &SPL licensed pilots over 1000 hours flight experience.
* Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
* Children under the age of 5 are not allowed to fly.
* We are unable to fly pregnant and recently undergone major surgery guests.
If weather conditions do not allow, flights and bookings will be postponed to the next morning. Therefore, we suggest for you to book your balloon ride on your first available morning in Cappadocia. In the event that you do not have an additional day to take advantage of a postponed flight, you will receive a full refund.
1,000,000 + Happy