Ihlara Valley,Belisirma,Monastery Valley,Selime Monastery
Pickup Time available
The hot-air balloons that soar over Turkey’s peerless Cappadocia region now have a new area to visit. Staging rides to Ihlara Valley, one of the world’s biggest canyons. This year, the second hot-air balloon flight area of Cappadocia opened in Ihlara Valley. You will have view of Ihlara Valley, Hasandağı Mountain, Belisırma, the Selime Cathedral, as well as the lakes add richness to this region. Tourists shouldn’t leave Cappadocia before seeing Ihlara Valley because this place is the beginning of Cappadocia.
We will pick you up from your hotel approx. 03:30am - 04:30am for Balloon Ride at Ihlara Valley, the newest and popular flight in Cappadocia. The flight duration is approximately one hour. The size of basket used on this tour is for 20-24 passengers. The first 30 minutes duration of our flights presents you the closest view of the Ihlara Valley, while ascending to the highest altitude you will view the whole landscape in the remaining 30 minutes. After a safe landing, we celebrate our magnificent flight with champagne toasting and certification party. Now it is time to go back to hotel. You will be arrived back to hotel approx. 09:00am
✓ Hotel Transfers
✓ Light Open Buffet breakfast*
✓ One hour hot air balloon flight
✓ Maximum 20 people in basket
✓ Briefing by your pilot
✓ Champagne toasting after landing
✓ Certificate of Flight Attendance
✓ Full insurance
* Flights are early in the morning, seven days a week all year-round.
* Each flight is custom tailored due to weather conditions of the day.
* All our passengers are fully insured with highest rate of policy.
* Long trousers, tops with long sleeves and comfortable footwear are recommended.
* PPL & SPL licensed pilots over 1000 hours flight experience.
* Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
* Children under the age of 5 are not allowed to fly.
* We are unable to fly pregnant and recently undergone major surgery guests.
If weather conditions do not allow, flights and bookings will be postponed to the next morning. Therefore, we suggest for you to book your balloon ride on your first available morning in Cappadocia. In the event that you do not have an additional day to take advantage of a postponed flight, you will receive a full refund.
Please Select a Travel Date
Please Select a Travel Time.