Pickup Time available
The tour covers the main attractions of the Valleys & Undergroun city. You will explore the most famous valleys Rose Valley, Pigeon Valley, visit Kaymakli Underground City , old Greek Çavuşin village, and Ortahisar castle.
- Departure: Daily
- Duration: Full Day (09:00 – 17:00)
- Pick up from your Cappadocia hotel
- Rose Valley, Cavusin Village
- Lunch at a Local Restourant (Open Buffet)
- Ortahisar Castle, Kaymaklı Underground Village, Pigeon Valley
- Drop-off to your Cappadocia hotel after the tour
- Maximum 16 attendants at the tour. End of our services
We will pick you up from your hotel in the morning and visit to Rose Valley, one of the most beautiful trekking valleys in Cappadocia, and explore the famous rock- cut churches by hiking through the valley. Rest in Cavusin, an old Greek village, known for its Christian houses and churches. After having time for lunch visit Ortahisar Castle, similar to Uchisar Castle in style, where storage caves can also be observed. In the afternoon visit Kaymakli Underground City where early Christians lived in fear and faith. On the way back visit to panoramic Pigeon Valley where pigeons contributed to the lives of locals with their manure to fertilize the vineyards. You may also like to taste Cappadocia wine in a local winery. After the tour, we will transfer back to your hotel. End of our services.
✓ 1 Full-day Cappadocia Valleys and Underground city tour (Blue Tour)
✓ Professional Cappadocia Tour Guide licensed by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism
✓ Transportation by fully air-conditioned, nonsmoking vehicles (Mercedes Vito or Mercedes Sprinter)
✓ Open buffet lunch
✓ Entrance fees to the scheduled museums
✓ Parking fees
✓ All local tax and insurances
✓ No hidden or extra cost
x Personal expenses
x Tips to the guide and driver
This tour operates with English speaking tour guide and Spanish speaking tour guides.
* English tours are starting at 09.30am
* Spanish tours are starting at 09.45am
- Cappadocia Blue Tour is daily departure all year around.
- Comfortable walking shoes and clothing, a hat, sun glasses, and sunscreen are recommended.
- Vehicles are non-smoking, air-conditioned and are provided with drivers and professional licensed tour guides in preferred language. Drivers language skills vary; they can not act as guides.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Tayf Tours further reserves the right at any time to change any part of the itinerary, or the carrier, or the aircraft/ferry/mode of transport utilized, or hotel accommodations utilized, or any other services due to circumstances beyond its control.
Charge of free for ages between 0 and 4.
40% discount for ages between 5 and 11.
Please Select a Travel Date
Please Select a Travel Time.